[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
oh man, how can someone that hot sing so bad???
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh man, how can someone that hot sing so bad??? </div></div>
thats the $100k question
that is simply painful to listen to
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
who is this about?
click the link in the first post and find out
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who is this about?</div></div>
Heidi Flugtag, or whatever her name is.
Bottom line--she can't sing...and this is yet another reason why I point to reality shows as the main reason for our society's educational & moral decline. From the first Real World on, you can see the trend.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
montag.......and no she cant sing
she sings like [censored]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who is this about?</div></div>
Heidi Flugtag, or whatever her name is.
Bottom line--she can't sing...and this is yet another reason why I point to reality shows as the main reason for our society's educational & moral decline. From the first Real World on, you can see the trend. </div></div>
when did you move to tulsa?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who is this about?</div></div>
Heidi Flugtag, or whatever her name is.
Bottom line--she can't sing...and this is yet another reason why I point to reality shows as the main reason for our society's educational & moral decline. From the first Real World on, you can see the trend. </div></div>
Cheers!
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Bookmarks